10 reasons why your business needs a website
Unless you’re not interested in growing your brand, you 100% need to have a website.
Building a business website or ecommerce store is easier than you may think. Ensure your brand is not restricted to business hours and utilise one of the best means of free advertising! Read on for 10 reasons why your business NEEDS a website.
- Saves you money in the long runIf you’re thinking you can’t afford to purchase/set up/ invest time into a website right now, think again. You actually can’t really afford not to! Once up and running it is a very cost-effective way to promote your business in the long term.
- You can target a wider audienceWebsites are accessible worldwide which will enable your products and services to be seen by a global audience. 51.5% of the world’s population have access to the internet meaning you can target a much wider audience if your business has a website.
- You can showcase/sell your products and servicesA good website will act as an online store. Set up an e-commerce website and allow your audience to purchase directly online.
- Your audience will be engagedMake your website visual, interactive and informative to provide your audience with a compelling reason to visit your website which will keep them engaged with your brand.
- A website will save you timeBy setting up a fully functioning website (especially an ecommerce site) you will save a lot of time. Provide quality information about your products/services on your website will save you time having to communicate this directly.
- Your audience expects one!Nowadays most customers expect brands to provide online content about their business on some form of digital platform. If you don’t have a business website, today’s customers may look elsewhere.
- You will create a more enjoyable customer experienceIf your website is accessible and easy to navigate, you will create an enjoyable customer experience. A smooth process to purchase your products/services or answer a question they’ve been searching for the answer for will provide great satisfaction to your audience.
- You are in controlYou will be 100% in control of your brand. There are lots of low cost ways to create a successful website and gain a powerful web presence. You can influence public perception by creating a personal story via your business’ website. We suggest contacting a digital agency who specialise in web design to get the most out of your site.
- Your brand will gain credibilityIf you create an amazing website your audience will talk about their experience with other customers and your company vision, brand and message will spread naturally by word of mouth marketing.
- Your competitors will have oneIf you don’t have a website, prospective customers will go to your competitors who do, especially if you are a home-based business without an actual address. If you’re not staying competitive with your competition, you’re giving shoppers a reason to buy from another brand.